Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Time

Alright, so this is the last blog
I took the history class, and it was hard...on many different levels. In general, I really enjoyed my class and my professor; he didn't coddle us, give us extra credit, or accept excuses (granted, these things are not necessarily bad in and of themselves, but ultimately, he would have done us a great disservice if he had).
The classroom atmosphere was...quiet. We had so many "real" college kids, and under no circumstance did they do anything to distract others from the learning process. My experience in the classroom was well-worth the time, and I am glad that I chose to take Dr. Grigg's lecture class in opposed to a class where I am required to participate verbally (at least I now know what to expect when it comes to lectures).
I'm not exactly sure what else to say. I like my professor (he was well informed), the class was focused and on topic, and I made grades that were commensurate to the work I submitted.

No comments: